The last coin purse you'll ever need! Big enough for your money, change, credit cards, lip balm, and even smaller smart phones, this is your new on the go accessory. We've paired the beauty and strength of the woven cotton Nepal is known for with thoughtfully placed buffalo hide to give you a little purse that's not only functional, but a great conversation piece.
Nepal Leprosy Trust helps those who have suffered from leprosy or are disadvantaged in other ways. In Nepal, those afflicted with leprosy are ostracized and regarded as unclean. Little known to many, leprosy is curable. They are often left with nerve damage in their fingers, but the disease is gone. However, the stigma remains on them as well as their entire household, so their family has little hope of earning an income. NLT not only provides fair wages, but also offers medical benefits and educational opportunities they would otherwise not have access to.
- Made by hand in Nepal
- Woven cotton with buffalo hide trim
- Buffalo hide is ethically sourced
- Measures approximately 4-1/4" tall x 6-1/2" wide
- Zip close with small strap and one outside zip pocket
- Spot wash, air dry
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this purse, small imperfections in the weaving may occur, making every one unique
- Colors are assorted, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability