The perfect on the go purse! Between the top zip, the outside pocket, and the adjustable strap, this purse will keep up with you every step of the way. We've paired the strength of the woven cotton Nepal is known for with thoughtfully placed buffalo hide to give you a purse that's not only functional, but a great conversation piece.
Nepal Leprosy Trust helps those who have suffered from leprosy or are disadvantaged in other ways. In Nepal, those afflicted with leprosy are ostracized and regarded as unclean. Little known to many, leprosy is curable. They are often left with nerve damage in their fingers, but the disease is gone. However, the stigma remains on them as well as their entire household, so their family has little hope of earning an income. NLT not only provides fair wages, but also offers medical benefits and educational opportunities they would otherwise not have access to.
- Made by hand in Nepal
- Woven cotton with buffalo hide trim
- Buffalo hide is ethically sourced
- Measures approximately 8-1/4" tall x 6-3/4" wide x 2" deep with 55" adjustable strap
- Purse features top zip closure, one outside zip pocket and one small internal zip pocket
- Spot wash, air dry
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this purse, small imperfections in the weaving may occur, making every one unique
Find a complimenting pair of earrings to complete your outfit here.
Made by hand is uniquely beautiful. Our products are made by humans, not mass produced on automated machines. Minor imperfections and variations are to be expected as a characteristic of the artistry. Please appreciate these individualities for what they are, a maker pouring their heart and soul into a unique and beautiful piece of work for you.