A flower is as beautiful as it is resilient and powerful. Sound familiar for yourself or another woman in your life? We should all be able to bloom where we are planted, which is why we’ve partnered with the United Nations Trust Fund to End Violence Against Women. Every pair supports their mission prevent violence against women and girls around the world.
Conscious Step makes socks that change the world. Every pair donates to a partner nonprofit and every purchase makes an impact, whether it is planting trees, protecting endangered wildlife or supporting equality. They are proud to be Organic (GOTS), Fairtrade, and Vegan certified. Our production process is sustainable and ethical. The socks themselves are made from 168 needle count cotton and feature terry padding at the sole for extra comfort.
- Made in India
- Each pair supports United Nations Trust Fund to End Violence Against Women
- Crew style sock
- Fits most men's shoe size 4-8 or women's 5-9
- 75% Organic Cotton, 23% Polyamide, 2% Spandex
- Fairtrade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified
- Machine wash warm. Dry on low heat. Do not iron.
- Terry padding for comfort
Find our complete collection of socks here.