Sushi rolling takes great care and patience. Whether done by you at home, or made by someone else and brought home, doesn't is deserve to be eaten from dishware that took just as much care and patience to make? These beautiful sushi plates, sauce bowls, and chopsticks will elevate your meal to an experience you'll look forward to every time. This set features the Shippou pattern, a traditional design that represents the seven treasures of Buddhism.
While Japan may not be considered a developing nation, they've taken their share of knocks over the past handful of years. Tsunamis have struck and a nuclear reactor meltdown left large areas uninhabitable, the locals suddenly finding themselves homeless. One of the things Japan has excelled at for centuries is their skill at making stunning ceramics. Small family owned facilities make noodle bowls, sushi sets, and mugs with the same pride their ancestors did.
- Made by hand in Japan
- Set of two ceramic dishes with wooden chopsticks
- Plate measures 8.25" x 5.25"
- Sauce dish measures 3.5" diameter x 1.5"h
- Chopsticks measure 9" long
- Food safe
- Dishes are dishwasher and microwave safe
- Chopsticks are hand wash, not for use in microwave
- Since these dishes are hand painted, each will have slight individualities in the pattern, making each one unique
Find our complete collection of Asian dishware here.
*Made by hand is uniquely beautiful. Our products are made by humans, not mass produced on automated machines. Minor imperfections and variations are to be expected as a characteristic of the artistry. Please appreciate these individualities for what they are, a maker pouring their heart and soul into a unique and beautiful piece of work for you.