The reusable bag that looks great while saving plastic from the landfills! Made to be durable, convenient, as well as fashionable, these are a great gift for anyone on your list.
In 2004, the founders of Envirosax set about making a reusable tote that could eliminate plastic bags. They focused on quality fabric and stitching using dyes that were environmentally friendly. Production facilities needed to be transparent, to treat their workers with respect, and pay fair wages. The ultimate goal? Develop a tote that could replace 1500 plastic bags a year, last for decades, and be convenient. Out of that lofty goal, this amazing bag was created and is still produced to the same standards over 15 years later!
- Made in a fair trade factory in China
- Lightweight polyester
- Eco friendly, fade resistant, lead free, and non-toxic printing
- Water resistant with reinforced seams
- Load tested to hold more than 44 lbs
- Folds up to the size of a sushi roll, weighing just 1.4 oz
- Unfolded measures approximately 16.5" wide with overall height 19.5" including double straps
- Machine wash gentle, hang to dry