Everyone has a role to play for the future of the planet, and Dolfin has decided to take a leading role by investing in a new ethical sustainability program: Cocoa Act 4. WHY THE 'COCOA ACT 4' PROGRAM? Because there are four pillars to this program that Dolfin wants to be both clear and effective.
1. Human Being: First, the human being is at the center of the brand's concerns, which is committed to improving the standard of living of cocoa bean producers, thanks to a "quality" bonus but also a "chocolate" bonus that will allow projects to be carried out within the Parc Community, located in Ivory Coast (access to water, school, dispensary, maternity, ...).
2. Preservation of the Planet: Dolfin also wants chocolate to rhyme with the preservation of the planet by practicing a reasoned agriculture, by ensuring the training of cocoa producers, by putting a stop to deforestation, by betting on reforestation, and by reducing by 80% the use of plastic in its packaging.
3. Product Quality: At Dolfin, only the highest quality ingredients of natural origin are used. The fresh cocoa beans are rigorously selected and then fermented and dried in a Dolfin center in the Ivory Coast, for a chocolate with an exceptional taste.
4. Transparency: Finally, Dolfin wants to act in full transparency. Traceability from the bean to the bar has become essential.
- Chocolate manufactured in the Belgium using fair trade cacao from Ivory Coast
- One chocolate bar
- 37% milk chocolate
- Weighs 2.47 oz
- Ingredients: SUGAR, COCOA MASS, COCOA BUTTER, WHOLE MILK POWDER, DULCE DE LECHE (WHEY, BUTTER, MALTODEXTRIN, SUGAR, SKIMMED MILK, NATURAL FLAVORING), PUFFED RICE (RICE FLOUR, SUGAR, WHEAT GLUTEN, PALM OIL, WHEAT MALT, SALT), SALTED BUTTER CARAMEL (SUGAR, GLUCOSE, CONDENSED MILK, BUTTER, SEA SALT), SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL VANILLA FLAVORING
- Contains soy, wheat, and milk
- May contain traces of milk, tree nuts, wheat, and eggs
Find all our delicious chocolate products here.