Everyone has a role to play for the future of the planet, and Dolfin has decided to take a leading role by investing in a new ethical sustainability program: Cocoa Act 4. WHY THE 'COCOA ACT 4' PROGRAM? Because there are four pillars to this program that Dolfin wants to be both clear and effective.
1. Human Being: First, the human being is at the center of the brand's concerns, which is committed to improving the standard of living of cocoa bean producers, thanks to a "quality" bonus but also a "chocolate" bonus that will allow projects to be carried out within the Parc Community, located in Ivory Coast (access to water, school, dispensary, maternity, ...).
2. Preservation of the Planet: Dolfin also wants chocolate to rhyme with the preservation of the planet by practicing a reasoned agriculture, by ensuring the training of cocoa producers, by putting a stop to deforestation, by betting on reforestation, and by reducing by 80% the use of plastic in its packaging.
3. Product Quality: At Dolfin, only the highest quality ingredients of natural origin are used. The fresh cocoa beans are rigorously selected and then fermented and dried in a Dolfin center in the Ivory Coast, for a chocolate with an exceptional taste.
4. Transparency: Finally, Dolfin wants to act in full transparency. Traceability from the bean to the bar has become essential.
- Chocolate manufactured in the Belgium using fair trade cacao from Ivory Coast
- One chocolate bar
- 37% milk chocolate
- Weighs 2.47 oz
- Ingredients: SUGAR, COCOA MASS, COCOA BUTTER, WHOLE MILK POWDER, CARAMELIZED MACADAMIA NUTS, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL VANILLA FLAVORING.
- Contains soy, macadamia nut, and milk
- May contain traces of milk, tree nuts, wheat, and eggs
Find all our delicious chocolate products here.