Embrace the beauty of nature with a tree root vase! The glass is formed and pressed onto the root base while still hot, making it a permanent pairing. Perfect as a wedding gift or a stunning accent piece for your own home. Add a single stem of a rose, iris, peony, or gladiolus for a pop of color or leave it simple and striking on its own.
The artistry in Bali is legendary. Thousands of small family based cottage industries use their skills to make stunning works of art. Using sustainably harvested wood, such as bamboo, or recycled metal, the carvers put their own individuality into every piece.
- Made by hand on the island of Bali
- Hand blown glass vase pressed onto Gamal tree root
- Vase rests on root and is not fixed in place
- Measures approximately 13" overall height
- Each piece of glass is hand formed and placed on a randomly chosen root. As every root is different, sizing is approximate and each vase will be unique
- For decorative purposes only
- Due to the delicate nature of this item, extra shipping is involved and price has been offset to include those charges.
Find our full selection of Indonesian items here.