Elevate your tablescape from simple to striking! Our whitewashed terracotta stone bread warmer is deeply incised with a nature-inspired design and sits within a handwoven kaisa grass basket with palm wrap. Keep those buns nice and toasty for a truly delicious treat.
Bangladesh has an expansive artisan network. Whether the medium is paper, terracotta, grass fibers, or fabric, they've been passing down the artform through the generations. Through Corr, the artisans also gain access to business training, awareness of women's rights, health and nutrition programs, and education for their children who would otherwise never attend school. Artisans are improving their local environment, investing in deep wells for fresh drinking water, sanitary toilets in homes, and community reforestation through distribution of tree saplings.
- Made by hand in Bangladesh
- Terracotta / woven kaisa grass and jute
- Measures approximately 3-1/2" tall x 12-1/2" wide x 8-1/2" deep
- Terracotta bread warmer is oven safe
- Hand wash bread warmer
- Care and Use: Rinse terracotta bread warmer before first use. Dry well. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place bread warmer in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Do not put basket in oven. Handling carefully, place warmer in basket. For best results, wrap food in towel and place on warmer.
Find a cotton towel for your terra cotta bread warmer basket here.
Made by hand is uniquely beautiful. Our products are made by humans, not mass produced on automated machines. Minor imperfections and variations are to be expected as a characteristic of the artistry. Please appreciate these individualities for what they are, a maker pouring their heart and soul into a unique and beautiful piece of work for you.