The perfect purse for every day! The unique combination of woven cotton and sustainable buffalo hide gives these purses a unique look while offering a durability you'll love.The overflap keeps your goodies tucked snugly inside and has a beautiful leather tab and loop closure with decorative top stitching.
Nepal Leprosy Trust helps those who have suffered from leprosy or are disadvantaged in other ways. In Nepal, those afflicted with leprosy are ostracized and regarded as unclean. Little known to many, leprosy is curable. They are often left with nerve damage in their fingers, but the disease is gone. However, the stigma remains on them as well as their entire household, so their family has little hope of earning an income. NLT not only provides fair wages, but also offers medical benefits and educational opportunities they would otherwise not have access to.
- Made by hand in Nepal
- Woven cotton purse with buffalo hide trim
- Measures approximately 6-1/2" tall x 8-3/4" wide x 2" deep
- Strap can be shortened to carry over the shoulder as a traditional purse or fully extended to a 55" cross body
- Purse features internal top zip closure with buffalo hide overflap and stitched tab and loop closure, one outside zip pocket, and one small internal zip pocket
- Spot wash, air dry
- Due to the nature of this woven fabric, each purse may have slight design differences, making every one unique
Find our complete line of cotton and buffalo hide purses here.