Fight human trafficking in a unique way with these striking cuff bracelets made here in the United States. Each bracelet is stamped with a unique number which is yours and nobody else's. Choose from aluminum, brass, or copper to wear as the perfect everyday accent.
The human trafficking industry is estimated to reach $99 billion every year. The BRANDED Collective works with survivors of human trafficking from Nashville-based non-profit End Slavery Tennessee. BRANDED is an economic empowerment jobs program where the women design and handcraft the jewelry collection.
Many victims of human trafficking are BRANDED; their captors physically mark them with a number or symbol. The process is often violent: a forced tattoo, a burn or knife cut. The BRANDED Collective stands against this brutal practice. Each BRANDED item is stamped with an initial and a number. The initial belongs to the survivor who made your cuff. You can read her story on our website. The number is your unique number in the Collective.
- Made by hand in United States
- Formed and stamped copper, aluminum, brass
- Stamped with unique code and initials of maker
- Numbers are assorted and will be selected at random at the time of shipping
- Cuff bracelet measures approximately 1/2" wide 6-1/4" diameter and is adjustable