This award-winning blend of naturally caffeine–free South African red rooibos, orange, and creamy vanilla is herbal bliss! This herbal tea combines rooibos, orange peel, hibiscus, rosehips, apples, safflowers, rose petals, vanilla, and citrus flavors. It brews into a dark red liquor with a naturally sweet, creamy taste and aroma, reminiscent of orange creamsicles and Orange Julius smoothies! Kids and adults both love this herbal tea, making it a great substitute for sugary juices and sodas, with no lack of flavor or thirst-quenching satisfaction. The health benefits of rooibos are numerous; it is full of antioxidants and healthy minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, and fluoride.
- Rooibus tea grown in South African
- Award-winning Herbal at Global Tea Championship
- 12 tea sachets
- A natural source of antioxidants & minerals
- Great hot and iced!
- Lifestyle-Friendly: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Kosher-certified facility
- 100% Naturally Caffeine-Free
- Ingredients: red rooibos tea, orange peel, hibiscus, rosehips, rose petals, safflowers, natural orange & vanilla flavors
Plant-Based Sachet Material: Our sachet tea bags are made using a certified non–GMO sugarcane-based material called NeoSoilon® and do not contain any petroleum-based plastics. Our material is a plant-based alternative, obtained from sugarcane fibers, which is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
Find our full selection of tea here.