Show your Pittsburgh pride by adding this stunning & one of a kind sort of tree to your holiday decor! Perfect for Christmas lovers everywhere, not to mention Steeler, Pirates, and Penguins fans! This beautiful tree can be a holiday decoration or an advent tree. The tree sits well on top of most liter bottles and has 24 ornaments, each of which are hand stitched and beaded. One ornament can be placed on the tree each day, counting down the days of advent, with the star placed on top Christmas Day. Not interested in counting the days? Simply add all your ornaments at the start of the season and enjoy this beautiful piece fully decorated for as long as you wish.
The trees and ornaments are hand made by Zulya and Zarina. Married to brothers, they couldn't be much more different from each other. Zulya is quiet, while Zarina loves to talk. Zulya is a perfectionist, but Zarina likes to finish her work as quickly as possible and can sometimes need gentle guidance to pay attention to detail. Both women add a unique element to their work environment. And both have a strong desire to help their families, which have experienced difficult times financially in recent years. Their interest in learning basic crafting techniques has led to an opportunity for them to earn some much needed income.
- Made by hand in Kyrgyzstan
- Felted wool with hand stitched and hand beaded accents
- Tree measures approximately 24.5" tall including star
- Fits on top of standard 1 liter bottle (wine, beer, soda, or water) - bottle not included
- Set includes felted tree, 24 ornaments, 1 star topper
- Ornaments and topper are packed in a cotton drawstring bag made from adras, a Kyrgyz fabric
- Each piece is made by hand so slight differences will occur, adding to the individuality of every set
Find our full selection of Christmas ornaments here.
Made by hand is uniquely beautiful. Our products are made by humans, not mass produced on automated machines. Minor imperfections and variations are to be expected as a characteristic of the artistry. Please appreciate these individualities for what they are, a maker pouring their heart and soul into a unique and beautiful piece of work for you.